http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Skincare for Blemished Skin


 
Recently I've had a few stubborn blemishes on my face that just won't shift, I don't get spots often but when I do they are usually angry red blemishes that leave me feeling a bit crap about myself. I don't know about you but when I get them there all I focus on and I'm convinced everyone can see them but in reality people aren't as bothered about them as I am. The problem with blemishes are they seem to hang around for a long time so today I'm going to share with you some of the products that I find help to get rid of pesky blemishes.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion £10 the bottle might be little but it packs a punch and lasts for ages! This night lotion has a creamy gel consistency that feels lightweight and cooling on your face, it sinks in fast and leaves your skin looking matte. I use a pump or two all over my face focusing mostly on where the blemishes are before going to bed and when I wake up in the morning the blemishes look much better, the redness and the size of them have reduced. This is one of my favourite products for blemishes, using the Tea Tree Night Lotion from The Body Shop nightly when I have blemishes really helps clear them up.
 
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Face Mask £5.50 (for 125g) is one of my favourite face masks ever and it's really great for fighting blemishes and breakouts. The mask cools and calms skin while leaving it feeling great, the mask reduces redness and exfoliates your sink. LUSH Mask of Magnaminty is a multipurpose mask that can be used on your face and body, it's also a self preserving mask so it has a long use by date. I'm always repurchasing this facemask and always have a tub of this facemask in my bathroom! These are the two products I find most effective when I have stubborn blemishes and no matter how many products I try in times of need I always find myself going back to these.
 
  
 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I have heard a lot of good things from the tea tree range at the body shop, I must check it out x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole :) I really like the tea tree range, there's a really good tea tree facemask in the range that's really good. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...