http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Another Mini Beauty Haul




Damn those 3 for 2 offers! It's so hard to resist especially when you work and town and pass the shops twice a day. A few weeks ago I post a mini beauty haul and you can read that here, today I've got another mini beauty haul for you. I like to take advantage of makeup 3 for 2 and use it as the perfect excuse to try new products keep on reading if you'd like to hear what I've picked up lately.


 
First I'll start with the cheapest product a £1 lipstick that I got from Superdrug. My local Superdrug have just started to stock Makeup Revolution and I'd been wanting to try this range for a while as I heard great things about it. When I went it lots of the product space said coming soon so I picked up a lipstick and went for a colour that I don't have anything like already. I bought the shade Depraved part of the Makeup Revolution Scandalous range which is purple in the packaging but more of a lilac purple when swatches, I love the colour its a little different from most of the purple drugstore lipsticks out there.
 



 
Now onto Boots 3 for 2. I bought myself two new foundations both I'd been wanting to try for a while now firstly I got the Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation £10.99 because I love the CC cream version of this product and wanted to see how the foundation fairs. I also bought the MaxFactor Skin Luminizer £11.99 another foundations I'd wanted to try for a while and never got round to, I'm hoping it will give a nice dewy luminous finish perfect for spring and summer. With my Body Shop Honey Bronzer practically gone (I've hit Pan and have the smallest outline left!) I decided to try a new bronzer and I've heard so many rave rivers about the Soap & Glory Solar Powder £11 that I decided to give it a try for myself, it looks so pretty I hope it's as good as everyone said.


 

On my next trip to Boots -the next day no joke- I bought myself the Rimmel Lasting Perfecting Primer £6.99 as I needed a new primer, I went for this one as it's not a mattifying one like lots of others and I've seen some good reviews on it. Then I got myself a gorgeous cream blusher from Revlon Photoready Cream Blush range £7.99 I wasn't looking for a blusher but when I walked past the Revlon stand this caught my eye and I couldn't resist it. I bought the shade 100 'pinched' which looks like a gorgeous peachy shade. Lastly I got myself the L'oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim Liquid Eyeliner £6.99 I used this last year and somehow never repurchased it when it eventually ran out, the fine nib makes it easy to get right to the last line to give a fine line and flick. 

If you'd like to see posts on anything above let me know in the comments below. Once I've tried them out I'll let you know my thoughts on them. Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' to never miss a post.
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...