http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Blanx White Shock Teeth Whitening

 
 

 
A few weeks ago I picked up the BlanX White Shock Teeth Whitening Treatment £15.99 from Boots. I've been wanting to whitening my teeth for a while now but wasn't sure about at home kits but this one seemed simple no fiddly strips or making your own mouth mould so I decided to give it ago. The kit includes a whitening toothpaste and a LED bite and the instructions are simple, brush your teeth 3 times a day using the whitening toothpaste and use the LED bite after brushing for one minute and once a week for 10 minutes. BlanX White Shock Teeth Whitening Treatment claims to get your teeth up to 4 shades whiter in 2 weeks.

I found the kit really easy to use and the routine was nice and simple, the toothpaste was a little bit waterier than your average toothpaste and I found it had a slight taste of the dentist. The LED bite fits nicely into your mouth and when you press the button it lights up blue, the bite also switches itself off after 5 minutes which is a tad annoying when your doing your weekly 10 minutes. I noticed a difference in my teeth a couple of days in nothing wow but they looked slightly whiter and I was impressed with how fast it worked. My toothpaste lasted just over the two week mark so I kept it up until it ran out by the end my teeth definitely looked a couple of shades whiter. This was my first time trying to whiten my teeth and the results were good I found the kit really simple and easy to use and my teeth did look whiter, I'm not sure how long the results will last though.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...