http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Tuesday 29 September 2015

September Favourites

We're fast approaching the last quarter of the year - CRAZY! - and as cliche as it sounds Septmner has flown by I swear it felt like it only started two weeks ago. Anyway September has been a good month I went to see Florence and the Machine and Twin Atlantic (again), I went to Edinburgh Zoo and even managed a trip to the beach. October is going to have it share of fun moments, with my friend Sams birthday, my birthday an my nans birthday oh and let's not Halloween.

 
This month I've been trying out the Urban Decay b6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray £22 and I've been liking it. I found the spray to be cooling and refreshing, it comes out in a light mist that feels weightless on your skin, keep your eyes peeled for a full review coming up on my blog in the next few weeks.  
 
 
I'm a big fan of contouring it's part of my daily makeup routine and this past month I've been reaching for Collections Highlight and Sculpt Contour Kit £4.19 the most, you can read my full post on it here. The contour shade can be really subtle or built up for a stronger look and it's easily to blend, the highlight shade is gorgeous once applied as long as you apply it lightly if not it can look a bit too shimmery. For £4.19 you can't really find fault with this contour kit and it's a great budget drug store buy!
 
 
I've been trying out the Lush Roots Hair Treatment £10.25 this month and I really like it, it's got a strong fruity minty smell that I really like and it leaves my hair feeling healthy and thicker. This hair treatment is really easy to use, it takes little effort you simply massages a generous dollop onto dry hair focusing on your roots leave it on for 20 minuets then wash it off. I've got a full post about this hair treatment coming soon, follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with all my posts I'll leave the link here.
 
 
You might remember seeing these boots back in my August favourites and they're back again because I've hardly had them off my feet, I bloody love them! They are a khaki greige colour that go with lots of different outfits plus they are comfy so it's win win, I don't often branch out from black boots but I just really love these ones, they were only £18 from Primark and also come in black. I might go back and get another pair in this colour incase these ones get wrecked with all the wear. 
 
Well that's my September favourites what have you been loving?
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...