http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 3 August 2015

Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub

 
 
 
 
 
Hello everyone! A few weeks ago I bought myself the Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub to try after seeing rave reviews about it, I love a good scrub but tend not to stray from Soap & Glory scrubs and exfoliators. There wasn't much difference in price only a couple of pounds so I went ahead and bought from Frank Body, can I say Frank has the sassiest website and I found myself giggling away at it. I purchased the Original Coffee Scrub for £11.95 with free shipping on the Sunday afternoon and the scrub arrived on the Thursday which I thought was pretty fast. Frank Body has a lot of hype over on Instagram with people uploading photos of themselves using the scrub with #thefrankeffect. People have been raving about this scrub for ages claiming it helps with ance scars, stretch marks, cellulite and skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. The key ingredients include roasted and ground coffee beans to stimulate blood flow and targeting stretch marks, cellulite and eczema etc, almond oil to hydrate and nourish skin and sea salt to remove dry skin and reduce inflammation. So far it sounds amazing right? If it lives up to all these claims it will be a miracle product.

The scrub comes with a handy guide that tells you what's in the scrub and what to do and the scrub itself comes packages in a resalable brown packet with the list of ingredients on the back. When I first opened the scrub I was hit with a strong smell of coffee and orange but you soon get use to it the scrub itself looks like soil. I jumped in the shower for a few minuets before stepping out to grab a handful of the scrub and get to work -warning it's messy-  I started on my legs and worked my way up rubbing the scrub in circular motions I scrubbed harder on problem areas and then left it for around 10 minuets. The waiting part is the most annoying part because your covered in a coffee scrub standing doing nothing but getting cold for 10 minuets I had music on so this kept me occupied but I refrained from having a dance party in the bathroom because I didn't want to get the bathroom messier. Once the 10 minuets are over I got back in the shower and washed the scrub away, my skin felt instantly super soft and it felt like my skin had a moisturising film left over it. Using the scrub is messy there is no other way around that, you're going to make a mess! The coffee beans get everywhere so you need to clean up after you use it, I got scrub in the bath, in the sink, on the floor, up the walls and in the toothbrush holder... seriously! 

I can't comment on the long term use yet because I've only used it a few times but after every use my skin felt great afterwards. Frank recommends you use the scrub 3-5 times a week for best results but I'll be honest I cannot be bothered using it that often because of the mess it makes. I think it's a really good scrub and now I've tried the original scrub I want to try the other kinds in particular the peppermint one. For £11.95 you get 200 grams of product so the scrub should last you a decent amount of time if your sensible with the amount you use but if you're using two handfuls 5 times a week you'll be repurchasing it fast, I would buy this scrub again because I really like it and it's only about £2 more expensive than my normal scrub but I think I'll use this more as a treat that an every other day scrub.


2 comments:

  1. I just ordered mine too and got it in today. I am going to post before and past pictures in a few weeks. I hope it works for you. From what I hear it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah everytime seems to love it! Hope you enjoy using it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...