http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 11 September 2015

Lashes and Lingerie | Adore Me

 
Today I'm talking lingerie which is something I don't think I've spoke about on my blog before. I recently came cross the lingerie brand Adore Me and have created some beauty looks to go along side their newest lingerie collection. If you haven't heard of Adore Me let me tell you a little more about them Adore Me is a New York lingerie brand that offer gorgeous lingerie sets in a range of different styles, they even to up to a G cup (in selected styles)! Adore Me believes that lingerie is an expression of your personal style and shouldn't only be reserved for special occasions. I can almost guarantee that there is a lingerie set for everyone at Adore Me, there is a large range of styles, colours and designs that you're bound to have something catch your eye. I've picked a few of my favourite lingerie sets from Adore Me and I've paired them with a makeup look that I think will go well with them.


 
 
 
These two gorgeous sets from Adore Me's new fall range really stood out for me I love the gorgeous green shade with the subtle purple bows, I thought these sets would look great paired with a bold purple lip and a smoky golden brown eye. To do that I started with my base using Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation then for high coverage under my eyes and on blemishes I used the Kat Von D Lock It Concealer. For my eyes I used the Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette starting with the dark golden shade 'gold digger on the inner corners of my eyes to the centre of my lids then using the golden bronze shade 'medal' in the crease then I used the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner for a strong flick of eyeliner then I packed on some Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara. I then used the Collection Contour Kit to sculpt my cheekbones and forehead giving my face some definition then using the highlight shade over the top of my cheek bones, down my nose and on the centre of my fore head, I finished the look by applying Rimmel Moisture Renew in Dark Night Water-loops lipstick.
 
 

 
 
 
 

The longline lacey  Macie'  bra is super cute and I really like the gorgeous cobalt blue colour, the makeup look I thought would compliment this was an everyday look with a peachy lip and simple eye. For the base the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer to highlight and conceal under my eyes, for a subtle contour I used the Maybelline Master Sculpt contour shade to add some definition under my cheek bones. For my eyes I used the cool matte neutral brown 'fade' from the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette and used the Revlon Colorstay Crème Gel Eyeliner across my lids to define the eye I finished off my eyes with a couple of strokes of Maybelline Lash Sensational. Lastly on my lips I used Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in the shade 'peach club' to finish the look with a pop of colour that I think brings the whole look together.
 
Thanks you for reading my post, I hope you like the makeup looks that I have paired with my picks from Adore Me. You can browse the Adore Me website by clicking here, let me know what you think of these looks in the comments below. 
 


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...