http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Urban Decay B6 Vitmamin-Infused Prep Spray



 
I've been using the Urban Decay Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray for a little over a month now after buying it on a whim, at £22 it's not exactly cheap but it has pretty bold claims to reduce redness, minimize pores and absorb oil. You can use the spray morning and night to before you apply your moisturizer or makeup and you can use it to refresh throughout the day, it's one of those products that you wouldn't think of needing but when you start using it you find yourself reaching for it more and more. I use this day and night, before my moisturiser and makeup in the morning and then before my night time moisturiser.

The spray goes on evenly and feels non-existent on the skin you don't have to wait around for it to dry either as it dries really fast and it leaves my skin feeling nice. I can't say that it minimizes pores but it has helped me with the redness of my blemishes and it keeps my makeup looking better for longer, this paired with the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is the dream team. I can't put my finger on exactly why I like this product but I do, it's not an essential but it's fast become part of my daily routine.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...