http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1




Makeup Revolution is a brand I've heard lots of things about but never really bought anything other than a lipstick, I would often pop into Superdrug and get lost looking at all the gorgeous palettes but could never decide what to buy. Finally while browsing round Superdrug I decided to buy two makeup palettes because I couldn't choose between them today though I'm going to tell you all about one of the palettes I bought, the Iconic Pro 1. The palette comes in a black cardboard box that opens to reveal the slim black palette the lid is matte with rose gold writing, the palette opens to reveal the 16 shades covered with a plastic film with the shade names, a full sized mirror and a doubled ended brush which makes this perfect for traveling.

The Iconic Pro 1 Palette is a gorgeous eye shadow palette that contains 16 wearable eye shadows shades in a mix of matte and shimmer finishes, you can create stunning smoky eye looks and natural everyday simple eye shadow from this palette. All the eyeshadows are great quality with good colour pay off that can be built up to create a stronger look, the shadows are easily blended with minimal fall out from both the matte and shimmer shades. I think the Iconic Pro 1 Palette is incredible value for £6.99 sure they palette doesn't look luxurious - with the shade names on a plastic film rather than embossed under the shades - but there really isn't anything to moan about. I believe people regard this as a dupe for the Lorac Pro Palette but I can't compare it to the Lorac Pro Palette as I don't own it but I do think this palette rivals more expensive brands. The brush you get with the palette is okay it's nothing to rave about but the fluffy end is rather good although I do prefer to stick with my favourite Real Techniques eye shadow brushes, it's a handy little extra but I wouldn't mind if the palette came without it. The shades are all gorgeous and wearable so this palette ticks all the boxes!

Have you used Makeup Revolution before? Do you have any palettes? Let me know in the comments below. Come back next Wednesday for my review of the Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette - actually come back before then follow me on Bloglovin' to stay up to date with all my posts.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...