http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 20 February 2015

Beautiful Blush






Max Factor recently released a range of Crème Puff Blushers in 6 shades now I'm not really a blush person, I have a few but I rarely reach for them, that was until I saw this beauty. It caught my eye because of it's gorgeous swirly marbled look, the shade I got is Alluring Rose which is a gorgeous natural looking bronzy coral shade with a hint of shimmer. I was drawn to the colour straight away because it looked natural and I've used it everyday since I purchased it.

Because the blush is multi-tonal it really gives a natural look and the hint of shimmer acts as a highlighter and it really illuminating to give you a healthy glow. I use my cheek brush from my Real Techniques Nic's Picks set to sweep and blend the blush over my cheeks to give them a flush of colour. I would use a light hand when using this blush because they are highly pigmented and it's easier to build up colour than try and calm it down. As they are called crème puff blush I was expecting a creamy formula but the it's actually a baked soft smooth powder.

I am loving this blush and so glad I bought it. I'll be using this a lot especially in the summer when I can up the bronze for more of a sun kissed look. I am so impressed with this blush I would consider buying more from the range, it's converted me to loving blush.

  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...