http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 5 October 2015

LUSH Roots Hair Treatment


You might remember at the start of the month I shared a Lush haul with you all - you can read that post here - and in the haul I picked up the Roots Hair Treatment. I am a sucker for anything that claims to give you thicker, fuller hair as even after 23 years on this planet I've still not grown to love my fine hair. The hair mask is thick and creamy with a strong fruity/minty smell and claims to stimulate the scalp and hair follicles as well as conditioning and strengthening your hair, it contains mint, honey, extra virgin olive oil and balancing nettle. You apply the mask to dry hair massaging it into your scalp and roots then working it down your hair and leave it on for about 20 minutes before washing it off, the mask feels really cooling and refreshing it evens tingles.

After 20 minuets I hop in the shower wash the mask off then shampoo and condition as normal, the mask leaves my hair feeling soft, clean and nourished. My hair does feel thicker but that doesn't really last longer than a day, I've only used the mask a handful of times so maybe with more use it will have more of a long term effect. After using this mask my hair feels so much healthier which I love and I will keep using this mask to give my hair some TLC.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...