http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Concealer Wars

This  year I've really gotten into using concealers more 

This year I've really started to get into using concealers more, before it was a step in my makeup routine that I wasn't overly bothered about but now its a step I won't skip. I've been trying out my fair share of concealers recently and thought why not dedicate a whole post to them and let you lovely lot know how I got on with them. Ok so the title concealer wars might have been a tad extreme but you get the idea. 

Lastly is Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19 and it's the one! This has to be my all time favourite concealer and a stand out in drugstore concealers, I've used this since forever and I always repurchase it when I can because my shade (fair 1) is always sold out. The concealer is creamy, long wearing and great for covering up blemishes and eye bags. 

Urban Decay Creamy Concealer 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer 

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

SEVENTEEN Phowar Paint 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...