http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 30 November 2015

November Favourites

We are about to enter into the last month of the year, how time flies! And December looks set to be a great month, well obviously there's Christmas and that means Winter Wonderland in Edinburgh as well as that all round festive feeling but it's also my mums birthday plus going to see Stereophonics and Mumford and Sons. November has been a good month it was my sisters birthday and I actually started to get organised for Christmas this year for a change.

 
Let's start my favourites off with something that most people have been loving this month the John Lewis Advert - they always get their Christmas advert spot on and pull art your heart strings and this year is no different. The Man On The Moon is such a touching advert and it gave me so many feels, I love the Oasis cover by Aurora too it's beautiful. If you haven't seen it already I suggest you click the video above, make sure you've got tissues ready. I also love the Sainsbury advert with Mog the cat!



I picked this Primark Reed Diffuser £3 up on a whim by the till point and I've been blown away by how good it is, the smell is stronger than I expected from such a cheep diffuser and it has lasted really well. I picked up the Blackcurrant and Forest Plum one but they had a few different kinds, the box says it will last up to 3 weeks but I've been using mine for a month now and it's still going strong.

 
This month I've been using Batiste 'Floral' Dry Shampoo and I really like it, the smell is nice but not heavy and over powering like some others. I'm trying to wash my hair less I know that sounds horrible but let me assure you by less I mean every other day rather than daily, day old hair sits better for me as I have fine hair.

 
When November started I figured it was okay to get out the Christmas candles and fairy lights. Yankee Candles do the nicest Christmas ones and I've been starting with the smaller ones I have like Salted Caramel and keeping the larger ones for December. The candles fill the room with such a lovely scent, I can't wait to start using Candy Cane Land and Christmas Cookie again. 

 
It's got so much colder lately which means it's time for cosy socks, Primark has some nice Disney ones in at the moment like my Bambi and Simba ones pictured above. These socks are so fluffy and cosy perfect for the colder days and nights!
 

 
I've been using a few Soap & Glory products this past month the Sugar Crush Body Scrub £8 and Sugar Crush Body Wash £6.50 have been a firm favourite on my bath room shelf. Both have a refreshing limey citrusy scent that lingers subtly on the skin, the body wash lathers up nicely and is creamy and moisturising. The Sugar Crush Body Scrub leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, the scrub removes all dead skin without being rough.
 
 
I've been using Superdrug Vitamin E Body Lotion £2.99 a lot recently and I really like it plus it's so affordable it makes for the perfect daily body moisturiser. No greasy residue is left behind when you use it as it fully sinks into the skin, the smell is nice too and not overpowering. If your on a budget - and even if you aren't- I'd really recommend this, you get so much product for such a low price. 
 
 
Lastly in my monthly favourites I wanted to mention the Collection Extreme 14 Hour Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen £2.99 which I have been loving, it's amazing! The pen has a felt tip nib that's not firm not flimsy, it's easy to create flicks or just line your eye. The pen is long lasting and a bargain at £2.99 I'm glad I picked it up on a whim, this eyeliner pen is the perfect dupe for the Soap & Glory Supercat Liner. What have you been loving this month?
 
  
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...