http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 11 November 2015

NYX Wonder Stick








NYX is a brand I've heard lots about but only recently tried, the brand is loved by bloggers and has finally become readily available in the UK with Boots and Feel Unique stocking it. The NYX Wonder Stick is a double sided two in one highlight and contour stick available in four shades; light, medium, deep and universal. The wonder stick is easy to use and is very portable it will easily slot into your make up bag.

I really liked the contour side of the stick the shade really added definition to my face and although it looked a little scary before blended it really blended well and could be built up if for days when I wanted a stronger look. The stick is slim enough to slot into cheek bones and harder places to contour like your nose. I expected the stick to be really creamy but it wasn't, it applied nicely without dragging on the skin. I wasn't crazy about the highlight side it was okay but I didn't love it, I'll be honest I really didn't give it a fair shot as you can tell by the photos I've mostly used the contour stick. The NYX Wonder Stick is good for anyone looking for a fast easy way to contour.

  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...