http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Christmas | Frangrence Gift Sets For Her


 

Christmas time means gift sets and there's so many gorgeous gift sets around - it's hard not to buy for yourself (guilty!). I know it might only be the middle of November but it always helps to be a bit prepared for Christmas so I've picked out some fragrance gift sets that would make a great gift starting at just £14.99, I'd happily see any of these under my Christmas tree.

One of my favourite fragrances is Ghost Deep Night (1) and it's really affordable this gift set is only £14.99 from Semichem. I love the strong sexy smell of this perfume, it's long lasting and can be worn day and/or night. Hugo Boss Boss Orange (2) set is currently on offer for £38 at The Perfume Shop, the set contains a 50ml EDT and a 100ml body lotion. The perfume is fresh and floral perfect for everyday. I think Daisy Dream (3) might be my favourite of the Marc Jacobs Daisy range, this set is a prefect gift for lovers of fruity floral scents plus the bottle is gorgeous. Probably thee perfume of last year Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium (4) would make a lovely gift for the women in your life, I love the strong glam rock smell of this perfume and this set comes with a mini YSL babydoll mascara and eyeliner.  I think miniature perfume gift sets makes for a great present and this one by Thierry Mugler (5) is only £29, in this set you get 4 of Thierry Mugler Anglels iconics scents. Armani Diamonds Violet (6) is the latest addition to the Armani Diamonds range, Armani Diamond Violet is a fruity floral perfume that isn't too sweet and over powering the gift set costs £37 and as well as a 50ml perfume you also get a 20ml spray in the set which is great value for money.


  
 
 
Please note all information was correct at the time of posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...