http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 16 November 2015

The Best Fake Eyelash Glue | DUO Striplash Adhesive



 
Fake eyelash glue really isn't an interesting topic so I'll try to keep this shirt, I think I've found the best eyelash glue. Okay that's a bold claim since it's the only one I've tried apart from the ones you get with the false lashes but I'm seriously impressed with the DUO Striplash Adhesive. My false lashes of choice are usually from Eylure and while I love their lashes the glue isn't that great, it does the job but I find it takes a while for the lashes to stick and they never really feel that securely stuck on.

I'd noticed the Duo lash adhesive next to the false lashes in Boots and was intrigued so while buying a few pairs of lashes I picked one up. I'm really impressed with the glue my eyelashes go on much easier and faster and it really holds the lashes in place all day. The Duo Striplash Adhesive costs £4.99 and is available in two colours clear and brown, I bought the white adhesive as you can clearly see it when you apply it to the lashes and it dries completely clear. If you wear fake eyelashes a lot I'd recommend the Duo Striplash Adhesive, the tube is a decent size so should last you a while.


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...