http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara



 
I feel like I'm always searching for the perfect mascara I often find one I love use it for a while before getting bored and wanting a new mascara, recently I've been trying Soap & Glory's Thick & Fast mascara which claims to create 'amazingly, longer, fuller, fabulous lashes'. Lets start with the packaging it's pretty simple and not like the normal fun and quirky Soap & Glory packaging your use to seeing but don't judge a book by it's cover and all that eh? The brush is big and thick and the mascara is on the wet side, I find mascaras tend to be at their best a few weeks in when they've dried a little.
 
The big chunky brush makes it easy to grab and coat all your lashes at once and the mascara definitely makes them look longer and darker, it's easily built up with a few coats for a stronger finish. I found it lacked on volume unfortunately which is a shame and I wanted more thickness from it, after all it is called thick and fast. I had no issues with fall out for this mascara it stayed put all day until I washed it off but it did drop a little after a couple of hours wear. For me personally the mascara lives up to the fast in it's name but not the thick, if you like long natural lashes then you'll probably like it but I crave thick voluminous lashes .This mascara isn't the best mascara I've ever used but it's not all that bad it does an alright job but I don't think I'd repurchase it.

  

2 comments:

  1. I have this mascara, I actually found it to add loads of volume but little length! Though it is very clumpy and the brush gets stuck in the bottle x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It's weird how the same product can give people different results. My lashes are pretty much non-existent so I was hoping to love this mascara but I don't love it or hate it. Thanks for reading my post x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...