http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Wrapping






 
The other day I lit some Christmas candles, popped on a Christmas jumper, put on Elf and started to wrap my Christmas presents, I got through half the presents before running out of sellotape - note to self always buy sellotape when you buy your wrapping paper. This year I bought most of my wrapping accessories from ASDA, the paper was only £2 for 5 meters and was also on 3 for 2! They had lots of gorgeous wrapping accessories and gift bags this year, I bought this cute merry Christmas holly print paper and matching tags. I also bought some ribbon from Clintons and this handy gift wrap accessory pack from Paperchase , in the set you get 12 large bows, 12 small bows, 15 gift tags, 6 spools (60 meters) of curling ribbon, 10 jingle bells and a pack of star confetti now all I need is some more sellotape and I can get to wrapping. 


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...