http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 12 June 2015

Summer Skin Care Ready


 
Getting summer ready skin can take a lot of TLC so I've picked out some of my favourite products for getting my face and body summer ready. Now I don't fake tan so this is post is all about moisturising and looking after my skin and making me feel more confident throughout summer so keep on reading if you want to see the products that get my skin summer ready. 
 
Lets start with facial skin care as well as a good moisturiser it's important to protect your skin from getting sun damage I really like Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful Sunshield Superfluid SPF 50 £15 because it's lightweight, sinks in fast and evenly plus has really high protection. For my lips I love to use the Lush Lip Scrub £5.50 in mint julips to buff away any dry and dead skin to leave my lips soft and smooth and then I'll use a SPF lip balm, my lip balm of choice is the Carmex Cherry Lip Balm £2.69 because it contains SPF 15 and is super moisturising.  

When it comes to body skin care there are a few products I like to use depending on how much time I have and how my skin is. I use the Superdrug Restoring Skin Care Oil £5.69 on my skin when it's really dehydrated in patches this is a really handy oil that can be used for so many things like dry/dehydrated skin as well as help to minimise stretch marks, uneven skin tone, blemishes and scars you can also use this as a bath oil. The oil sinks into the skin relatively fast and a little goes a long way you really don't need much this is a great dupe for Bio Oil. For a day to day body moisturiser I reach for the Dove Essential Nourishment Body Lotion £4.49 as it sinks in fast and instantly leaves my skin feeling more hydrated, the effects of this moisturiser are long lasting my skin stills feels hydrated, soft and smooth 24 hours after using it. For the rare occasions that we get a hot summers day I like to use The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet £8 as it's really cooling and refreshing, the lightweight body sorbet has a gel like consistency that absorbs into the skin fast and leaves a lovely smell.  For days when I'm being ultra lazy I use the Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser £ 3.69 because it's a simple, fast and easy way to moisturise. You simply do it in the shower and let the lotion sink into wet skin before rinsing it off and you're good to go, this is such a lazy girl's way to moisturize.

These products help me get my skin summer ready. What are your favourite skin care products for getting your skin summer ready? Let me know in the comments.
  

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of superdrug's skin oil but I might give it a go as I have the same problem of dry patches on my face.

    Spiked Black Tee: A cruelty free blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it's worth a try, I also love their vitamin e range especially the hot cloth cleanser for when my skins really dry. Thanks for stopping by mu blog for a read, I'll go and check out yours.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...