http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Eylure Dybrow Brow Tint



The brow trend hasn't died down and I don't think it's going anywhere soon, if like me you weren't blessed with full thick brows and spend ages searching for the perfect products to create them read on. I know at home brow tinting sounds scary but trust me it's super easy and that's coming from me the girl that's scared of everything! My brows are pretty thin, I went through most of my life without plucking them religiously or really bothering about them because they weren't bushy they we're pretty non-existent and then along came Cara Delevingne with her dark and full defined brow and POW the world went crazy - me included. I decided to try tinting them and of course I did the sensible thing of going to a professional doing them at home and it was surprisingly easy and gave good results.

The Eylure Dybrow kit is affordable and comes with everything you really need to tint your eyebrows. I mixed a small amount of the dye and a couple of drops of the activating solution into the little mixing area in the tray and used the plastic mixer to mix them together. Once they were both completely mixed together I put some Vaseline on the skin around my eyebrows to stop the dye from sticking to my skin then I used an eyebrow brush I already had to apply a generous amount over my brows, really working it into the hair. I left it on for around 5 minutes before using a damp cotton wool pad to remove it. I did this twice to get the best results and found that the dye is really buildable, it's best to do it for a couple of minutes first then remove the dye and if you feel like you would like them darker do it again. It left my eyebrows looking darker, glossier and more defined while still looking natural.

The whole kit is simple and easy to use, perfect for nervous or first time tinters. You get up to 12 uses out of this kit and the results last up to 6 weeks so it's great value for money. I still fill in my eyebrows daily but my natural brows look much nicer when they are tinted, ok so it's not really natural but you catch my drift. If you are going to tint your brows at home remember and do a skin test at least 48 hours before to make sure you don't have a reaction to the dye.


6 comments:

  1. It sounds like an amazing product. I really want to try this for myself, but I just don't know where to get it since I am currently in China right now:( Any idea?

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried Feelunique? I think they might ship to China but I'm not 100% sure xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing! I pay stupid money at Benefit to get my eyebrows tinted haha so thi sounds like something I would actually love to try :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really easy to use and I found it really buildable so I started rather timid with it and then built it up. Not bad for under £10 and you get up to 12 uses from it :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Hm, interesting! I might have to look into this. Brow tinting is something I've always wanted to try, but I'm terrified of it because my brows are completely blonde! But you can see why I'd want to tint them! :)

    Leather & Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so nervous trying this but it worked well but I have darker eyebrows don't know how it would work on blonde eyebrows. Maybe the do a lighter colour for blondes. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...