http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Armani Diamonds Violet


 
I didn't buy much in the sales after Christmas but I did buy a couple of fragrance gift sets from Boots and this is one of them. The gift set included a 50ml Armani Diamonds Violet EDP and a mini 20ml Armani Diamonds Violet EDT which is perfect for slotting into your handbag for when your on the move. The set was originally £37, the same as the 50ml perfume on it's own, but I got it for around £25 in the sale.
 
Armani Diamonds Violet is the latest addition to the Armani Diamonds range the perfume is a feminine fruity floral scent with top notes of raspberry and passion fruit, heart notes of rose, freesia and lily of the valley plus base notes of vanilla and praline for some reason it reminds me of parma violet sweets. The scent isn't overpowering it's nice and subtle long lasting scent, it's perfect for everyday wear. The bottle is nice and classy not gimmicky or too bulky, I like the violet tint to the bottle. I've smelt the other Armani Diamond perfumes but this one is definitely my favourite.
 
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...