http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 27 February 2015

February Favourites

 

 After pigging out on a hell of a lot of pizza at the end of January I decided that I was going to eat a bit better in February but one thing I haven't been able to resist this month has been Nutella. Nutella on pancakes, Nutella on its own it's been all about Nutella and it seems my cat likes it too. Maybe I'll eat better in March! 

Photo Credit: BBC
Also this month I've been hooked on Eastenders! How gripping has it been? I was so into the who killed Lucy storyline and I loved live week it really kept you guessing and completely drawn in. I loved that they also did a flashback episode of the night Lucy was killed. The cast did an absolutely fantastic job all week but especially on Fridays all live episode where the whole Beale family gave brilliant performances without a glitch and I thought Adam Woodyatt was excellent giving a heart wrenching performance of as the grieving angry buy loving father of the family.

 
This blush hasn't left my make-up bag since I bought it a few weeks ago, I mean just look at it BE-AU-TIFUL. This blush is from Max Factors Crème Puff Blush range and the shade I have is alluring rose. I love the marble look of this blush and it gives a natural bronzy coral finish with a hint of shimmer. You can read my full post on this blush here.

I've fallen back in love with this foundation from Max Factor this month, the Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation what is it with beauty products and their long names. I recently found this foundation in my beauty stash and remembered why I use to love it so much, it gives a flawless finish as the name suggests and is long lasting. One or two pumps blends effortlessly over the face and gives a matte finish that feels weightless on the skin.

There we have it my February favourites, there's not a lot in this months favourites. I feel like this month has just flown by. What have you been loving this month?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...