http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 24 August 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base Primer



 
A while ago I posted about the L'Oreal Infallible Foundation and raved about it you can read that post here, because I loved the foundation so much I thought I'd try the primer that goes with it. The L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer is £7.99 and can be found usually right next to the foundation, the packaging is pretty much identical it's a squeezy tube with a nozzle, you can see into the tube so you know when you're running out of product. The primer claims to lock in shine and enhance your foundation, you simply smooth a small amount onto your skin working it out the way before you apply your base.
 
I really like the foundation I think it's great so I had high hopes for the primer but unfortunately it just wasn't right for me. The texture is great it feels like a gel and it blends into my skin well leaving it feeling smooth and look matte, it feels like I have nothing on my skin sadly though it really dried my skin out after a few days of using it I found my skin had become really dry and a little rough. I think if you have oily skin this would be good but I have sensitive combination skin and this is just too drying for me - knowing this now I would only use the primer every now and then so it doesn't get the chance to dry out my skin so for me this isn't a daily primer. Overall it's a nice primer but it's not the best if you have dry skin I'd stay clear but if you have oily skin this might work well for you.
 
  


2 comments:

  1. I have oily skin so this may be okay for me, I use the NYC one, for under £4, I think it works really well and helps my dry patches on my neck :) lovely review x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my post :) NYC is a brand I always forget about but a primer for under £4 I might have to have a look x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...