http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 30 March 2015

March Favourites

It's the end of the month which means it's time for another favourites post and this ones filled with a lot of netflix. March has brought us snow, an eclipse, the finale of PLL and finally spring. Read on to see what I've been loving this month.


Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream has been my go to perfume this month with the days being brighter and spring definitely on it's way this perfume is perfect for spring days. It's light and airy with a fruity and floral scent plus the bottle is absolutely gorgeous *heart eye emoji*. I know I'm going to keep reaching for this through spring and summer.


Photo Credit
Netflix ok so this is a given as I love Netflix every month but I had a lot of time off work in March due to not using up holidays and despite being off work I've had very little planned. Netflix has been filling up the days where I've not done apart from lazy around. I've finally finished The Office (U.S) which I loved and the finale was so touching and emotional that I cried a little. I've also finished watching Ru Pauls Drag Race which I'd been putting off because I can't bear knowing that they'd be no more lip syncing for your life in my life for a while. PLL has finished and that end of this past series was so gripping and intense even though we didn't get what we were hoping for. I'm a bit of a Netflix addict! I've just started Once Upon A Time and the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, if you have any recommendations on what to watch on Netflix next please leave them in the comments below.

 
As well as Netflix I've also been loving having movie nights I've watched Before I Go To Sleep, Boyhood and Dallas Buyers Club. Before I Go To Sleep is an intense thriller that kept me guessing, it's about a women, Christine, who wakes up everyday remembering nothing after an accident in her past. Christine seeks treatment from Dr Nasch who encourages her to record her progress and thoughts everyday and watch them back each morning soon she discovers horrible truths and make her question everything. Boyhood was shot over 12 years and shows a young boy and his family growing up nothing major happens in this film but it's still a fantastic and unique film that is touching, it feels very real. It won't be to everyone's taste but I really enjoyed it. Dallas Buyers Club is a film I've been meaning to watch for ages but only got round to it this past week, it's based on a true story and set in the 80s in Dallas. It follows Ron Woodroof after he is diagnosed with AIDs and finds through research that the medication most likely to help him is only in clinical trials in the US and therefore unavailable for him. Ron then works around the system to help AIDS patients to get the medication they need.

Also this month I've been loving my new set of make up brushes from eBay so much so that all my other brushes have remained pretty much untouched. I bought this set of 10 make up brushes from eBay for £6.85, in the set you get 5 face brushes and 5 eye brushes. A lot of the brushes have multiple purposes so you really get your moneys worth. You can shop the brushes here and you get free delivery which is a bonus!

 
Mini Eggs ahh the joys of easter time the classic good sweet treats like Creme Eggs and Mini Eggs come out in their thousands and they are so hard to resist. This month I've had my fair share of Mini Eggs, well you've got to make the most of them before they disappear for another year right?

 
These eBay fake nails are also one of my favourite things from the month, I bought 600 yes 600 of these from eBay for £5.49 and you also get free delivery as if they weren't cheap enough. I love that I can paint them any colour and design I want and they file down like a dream to make them less pointy/sharp. I love the look of these nails or should or should I say claws, their super sassy and great quality. These are such a bargain too as a pack of oval/stiletto fake nails from Boots wouldn't give you much change from a tenner.
  
I hope you had a great March. What have you been loving this month? And what are your Netflix favourites? 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...