http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 11 January 2016

Skinny Dip London | iPhone 6 Case





I recently upgraded my phone - and about time too-  to an iPhone 6 and more excitingly that means new phone cases! It's hard not to notice the hullabaloo around Skinny Dip London phone cases, they pop up everywhere from Topshop to ASOS and are regulars on Instagram feeds everywhere. Skinny Dip London is a quirky cool brand that offers phone cases, bags and accessories in a range of fun, quirky designs. I was spoilt for choice when looking for a phone case they had lovely glitter and liquid cases, silicon milk carton cases and even a honeycomb case with 3D bumblebees. After a few days of umming and ahhing over the cases I finally order two cases one from ASOS and one from the Skinny Dip site.

The first case I ordered was this cute googly eye sausage dog case from ASOS it was £15 then I went to the Skinny Dip website and order this googly eye hiya cactus case, the cactus case was in the sale for around £7. Both the cases are plastic and come with a free screen protector and screen wipe, I think £15 is kind of expensive for an iPhone case but it was just so cute I couldn't resist. The cases clip on to the back and side of your phone with cut out spaces for your headphone jack, speakers and buttons. Unfortunately both these cases are out of stock I must have ordered the last ones but there is a huge range of different cases on their website, I've already got my eye on a few more. MUST RESIST!    

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...