http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 24 April 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation



 

You might have seen in my mini beauty haul post that I picked up the new L'orèal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation while browsing in Boots recently. I'd been wanting to try it for a while and finally got round to buying it and have been trying it out since. The packaging isn't like many foundations instead of coming in a bottle it comes in a squeezy tube with a nozzle, there's also a handy guide on the back of the tube that tells you about the foundation, the texture, coverage and finish. The foundation claims to be medium in texture that provides high coverage and a matte finish.
 
The squeezy tube makes it easy to squeeze out the amount you want cutting out the waste/left over foundation you can get with a pump. The foundation is easy to blend and it blends into the skin really well giving an even coverage while feeling lightweight. I'd say the foundation offers a medium to high coverage that can be built up and the finish is matte but still luminous. I've been reaching for this foundation most days because I like it so much and what's more it's only £7.99! I already know this is going to be a staple in my makeup collection, I like the matte yet satin finish that feels very light weight. Well done L'Oreal!
 

  

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ive yet to try a matte foundation and from what you've said this seems like a good place to start! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this is a great one to try it's not so matte that it's drying and it gives a luminous finish that you don't get from most matte foundation plus it's super affordable. I really like it! Xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...