http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 8 May 2015

Evening Skincare Routine

 

 
 
The other day I posted my morning skincare routine and today I'm sharing my evening one with you. I take my evening skincare a bit more serious that my morning one mostly because I'm not rushed. I start with The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil  £10 I used 2 pumps and work it all over my face on top of my makeup until my make up dissolves away then I use a cloth to remove the oil and make up. Next I like to give my face a scrub and I like to use Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It £9 to give my skin a bit of a scrub and exfoliation, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without being too rough and leaving my face really red also it helps refine pores. I do both these steps either in the sink or in the shower if I'm being lazy which is more often that not.

Then after my shower I put some Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water £4.99 on to cotton pads and apply it over my face and eyes so that my face is super clean and to make sure that I haven't missed any grime or makeup before using Lush Tea Tree Water Toner £7.95, I'll spritz a couple of sprays over my face and neck then use cotton pads to remove it. The toner feels so refreshing and the bottle is so big that it lasts for ages. After I've done all that I let my skin breath for a minute or so before applying a night cream. My everyday night cream is cheap and cheerful is the Nivea Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream £4.19 I slather it over my face and neck it's a rich thick moisturiser that leaves my skin so soft and moisturised by the morning, then apply some Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm £9.50 on my lips and I'm ready for bed this lip balm is one of my all time favourites it leaves my lips feeling moisturised and hydrated for hours. 

Every now and again I'll mix up my skincare routine by throwing in an oil or a serum or using a different moisturiser depending on how my skin is but overall this is my normal everyday evening skincare routine.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...