http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 30 January 2015

January Favourites

The cold weather and dark nights have made for a very chilled out month, many early nights in bed and lazy Sunday's giving me the perfect excuse to binge watch on Netflix. So I'm going to start with the TV shows I've been loving this month. 



Broadchurch is back YAY I loved this shows first series, it gripping with a hint of humour that keeps you hooked till the very end of the episode and on. Be prepared to gasp at all the twists and turns as this series has been just as gripping so far. David Tennant and Oliva Coleman are fantastic in this drama. 


Pretty Little Liars hallelujah Netflix UK has finally added all 5 seasons of PLL and the new season 5 episodes get added every Thursday just days after they come out in America. I finished season 4 a while back and when I saw UK Netflix had added all the seasons I jumped right in and started season 5, I'm hooked again.  I just want to know who A is!

Start Your Engines Ladies And...

RuPauls Drag Race say hello to my guilty pleasure, I've got back in to this show and I love it. I'm obsessed with how fierce some of these drag queens are and I absolutely love when they have to lip sync for their lives at the end of each show. I've got it down and if I'm ever in the situation that I need to lip sync for my life I'm quietly confident that RuPaul wouldn't make me sashay away.


This month I've also been loving the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks £8.99 I've got a post coming up about them at the start of February so look out for that. In short these are great, they are highly pigmented, long lasting and don't feel drying on your lips even though they are matte. 

This month I've also been loving my Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette, I got it for Christmas but as I was sick over Christmas  and New Year I only started to use it this month! It's beautiful, I love the mini Perversion Mascara and the Lipgloss is a lovely my lips but better shade, all the eyeshadows are gorgeous too and are great quality, I can see me getting a lot of use from the Palette.

There we have it my first favourites of 2015! Remember you can follow me on Bloglovin if you don't already so you never miss a post! Can you believe we are one year into the month already? Crazy times.

  
 



2 comments:

  1. I'm tuned into Netflix every Thursday for PLL too :-)
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh PLL is so addictive! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...