http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 5 January 2015

My 2014 Favourite Products

Hello there! I hope you all had a fab time celebrating the New Year and I hope your post New Year headaches have finally shifted. Since I do monthly favourites I've sat down and chosen my favourites from the whole year. Let's start with beauty and skincare products shall we....



Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting Cream £9.99 is one of my favourite finds from last year it offers a light coverage and feels very lightweight once applied. The CC cream has 3 colour correcting pigments; apricot for anti-fatigue, green for anti-redness and white for anti-dark spots. The CC cream also offers SPF 15, however although it's classed as a cream it's very liquidy so you do need to give it a shake before you use it. I was really impressed with this last summer and still have a tube to use so my love for this may last quite sometime. Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm £9.50 you're probably sick of seeing this lip balm on my blog but I really do love it especially in the colder months. This lip balm is ultra-hydrating and nourishes your lips while being matte and smelling like Terrys chocolate orange. It's effects are long lasting and it's great for an overnight treatment for your lips. The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil £10 last year I really got into skincare a bit more and absolutely loved this cleanser from The Body Shop this is the perfect cleanser for removing your makeup with minimal effort- the lazy girl cleanser if you like. You only need one or two pumps of this oil to work it all over your face and watch your makeup flake away, it works for all skin types and when washed off your skin feels soft and smooth without any hit of the greasy feel you associate with oil. One of my favourite lipsticks from the year was the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter £7.99 in the shade Pink Truffle it such a gorgeous natural looking colour that is moisturising on the lips.

 
My favourite hair products are L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil £9.99 and Bumble and Bumble Surf  Spray £21.50 the oil just gives my hair a gorgeous shine without weighing it down or leaving it looking greasy and the surf spray adds texture and volume to my hair as well as giving it that grungy beachy look. I don't really use many hair products but these are my ultimate favourites.
 
 
 
When it comes to my body favourite's I could look no further than Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter £10.50 is hands down one of my favourite body butters ever it leaves my skin feel super soft and moisturised for days and when my legs need a good scrub I like to use the Sugar Crush Body Scrub £8 because it feels like I'm getting a good scrub without leaving my skin looking red raw it also has a limey fruity smell that infuses the bathroom.
 
I have lots of products that I've been loving in 2014 but I really narrowed it down to the ones I've been using the most. What products have you been loving in 2014?
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the Surf Spray too!!! It's a must for summer to create those beachy waves :) Now following you on GFC!

    xoxo
    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I don't know what I did before surf spray, I love it! I sometimes just use it to give my hair some volume xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely agree with you about L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil! It makes my hair so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does and it doesn't leave it greasy in the slightest :) I've used it for years and still love it x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...