http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Saturday 3 January 2015

Hopes for 2015

 
2015 is here and I'm sure we all have our own hopes and goals some of us might even still have our resolutions intact. This post it all about my hopes for the year ahead and is similar to a post I did at the start of last year.
 
Be healthier I made this last year and I've stuck to it, sort of. I want to keep it up, eating healthier and drinking more water, walking more that sort of thing. I also want to go running every time I get the burst of motivation to go running I never do because I have no gym/running gear I don't even own trainers so that's also a part of it, get my butt in gear and get some running gear.
 
Keep on blogging I think 2014 was my best year for blogging I put in more effort and I really enjoyed it. I blogged more, I scheduled more and I took it a bit more serious without making it feel like a chore for myself. I'm going to stick with it and keep blogging as much as I can.
 
Be more sensible with money ok so this one I say on a monthly basis as I really do stuck at saving. I am the worst budgeter and love going shopping and spending money so I'm going to try and shop less, be more sensible with budgeting and spending and saving.

Be a bit braver and more confident I am a self confessed worrier, worrying and over thinking are my thing and my mind is probably my greatest obstacle there are lots of things I'd quite like to do and I hope that throughout this year I worry and overthink things a little less. 

Have a wonderful year now I know this one isn't just down to me and what will be will be but I hope to have a healthy and happy year having fun and creating memories with the best people my family and friends. 

Finally I'd like to wish you a fun filled and prosperous new year. What are your hopes? 

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Scottish blogger. These look great achievable resolutions x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Let's hope I can keep them up :) What are your hopes for the year? x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...