http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 1 June 2015

Five Things I'm Loving Right Now #4

Hello lovely people how are you all? Thanks for stopping by my blog today, if you don't already make sure to follow me to never miss a post. You can follow me on GFC which you'll find over on the sidebar or you can follow me on Bloglovin' by click here (it'd make my day). It's been a long time since I last posted a five things I'm loving right now post so read on to find out exactly what I've been loving recently from fake nails to phone cases.



Primark False Nails £1 I've blogged about how good the Primark fake nails are before and I'm back to rave about them again because they are fantastic and brilliant value at £1, as you can see from the photo above I went a bit crazy and stocked up on their latest designs. I think Primark nails rival bigger brands that are quadruple the price plus, so before you go out and spend £8 on a set of fake nails give these a try! Primark offer a range of fake nails in all different colours and styles that I think are great for everyday wear that don't look overly false.




Ariel iPhone Case from Ebay £0.99 I've had this case for months and I don't know why I haven't blogged about it until now, I'm a huge Disney fan and I love this phone case -it's so cute! There are many different styles available but I went with the little mermaid one, the case is transparent and shows Ariel holding the apple. Great value for 99p and even better you get free delivery.


I've also been loving Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray £21 after finally buying it for myself, it really does set my makeup into place and stop it from budging. Not only does it prolong my makeup but it makes it look fresher for longer.



EasyAcc Portable Phone Charger £10 I bought this portable charger from Amazon last month for only a tenner. My main reason for buying this was because it would make charging my phone on the go really easy for when I'm at a festival or going to be out all day and don't want to risk my battery running out. This portable charger is easy to use you simply charge it through your computer until it's fully charged, you'll know when it's full charge as all four lights on the side will light up and then that's it ready to chuck in your handbag and go (remember to take your cable). This charger is slightly bigger than my phone but slots into my handbag perfectly, works a treat and is super handy.

 
I cannot get enough of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade right now I've used it everyday since I bought it and I'd highly recommend it. Ok so it's a little pricey well a lot pricey at £15 for the pomade and £14 from the brush but let me justify the heavy price tag, it's super pigmented, long lasting and doesn't budge seriously I rubbed at it for ages and not the slightest smudge. You can easily add definition and shape to your eyebrows using this and have a natural looking brow or a stronger brow depending on what you prefer, also there are a lot of shades to chose from making finding the perfect shade for you easily. You can read my post about the ABH Brow Dip Pomade here. There you have it 5 things I'm loving right now, what are you loving at the moment?

  





2 comments:

  1. One of my friends is also a massive fan of the Primark false nails. They have so many designs - you can't go wrong!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark nails are just so good. Great value for money and so many designs for £1 you really cant complain. Thanks for reading my blog and taking time to comment.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...