http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 20 April 2015

Drip Drip Drop Little April Showers






 Coat - Marks and Spencer
Top - Primark
Jeans - Topshop 'Joni' Jeans
Bag - H&M
Boots - New Look
Necklace - H&M
Ring - New Look
 
These photos were taken very early on a rainy April morning and one way to combat the rainy morning blues? Chuck on the brightest coat you have. I bought this coat last winter from Marks and Spencer and I think it was £60 but I got it £48 on a 20% off event. I instantly loved the coat the minute I saw it, I loved the bright yellow colour and the collarless detail but was a little bit intimidated by it because it's not exactly subtle is it!
 
I teamed it up with a fairly simple black and stripe outfit now I think about it it's got a hint of a bumblebee about it. There are two bargains about this outfit the first one is the boots I picked these up from New Look at the start of the month for just £7 I like the half zip detail and the heel is a great high for everyday. The second bargain is the ring that I got from New Look for £1.99 its gorgeous, I love the teardrop shape, it's a great fit for the top of my finger and sits comfortably all day.

 
  


5 comments:

  1. Love the pop of colour, definitely helps!

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really brightens the whole outfit and a gloomy day x

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous - I loooove that nail/coat combo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous - I loooove that nail/coat combo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The colours work well together they both give a nice pop of colour to the outfit and that nail varnish is under £3 it's a gorgeous colour xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...