http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 2 March 2015

Face Mask Face Off




I love a good face mask there a vital part of a pamper night and can also been a saviour for your skin, I've used my fair share of facemask and always have a few in my bathroom stash. So I've went through my collection and pulled some of my favourite masks to share with you. Dry skin, troubled skin, blemished skin I've got it all covered.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask £10 this face mask is aimed at blemished skin and I find this mask to be so refreshing. The mask is thick and green with a strong tea tree smell, you apply a generous amount over your face and neck then leave it on for around 15 minutes -this mask doesn't dry- then rinse it off. Instantly my skin feels cool and refreshed.

The Body Shop Honey and Oat 3 in 1 Scrub Mask £10 this mask is aimed at people with normal/dry skin and is another wet mask, it cleanses, polished and moisturises your skin. This can be used weekly to remove dead skin cells and leaves my skin feel soft although the first time I used this mask it worked well on 90% of my face but left me with a few dry patches which it stage as it's aimed at normal/dry skin. Also the smell confused me it almost smells good enough to eat but also a bit like sun cream.

Lush Mask of Magnaminty £9.75 this is an all rounder and probably my favourite mask of all. It can be used on your face and body, it calms, clears and cleans the skin plus it exfoliates as you remove it because it contains aduki beans. This mask has a strong peppermint smell and it a thick green consistency you simply apply a thick layer over your skin and leave on for 10-15 minutes before removing in. I fell in love with this mask last year and since then I've never not had one in my stash.

Origins Clear Improvements Mask £23 if your skin is looking lifeless and congested then this is for you, this charcoal mask draws out impurities and unclogs your pores. I only use this mask when I need it so it lasts a while because I'm not using it weekly, I open up all my pores before applying this mask and leaving it to dry. Once it's dry your face will feel tighter and it's ready to wash off, my skin looks clear and sometimes the next day you can have some pesky little spots that the mask has drawn out.

Origins Out Of Trouble Mask £23 this is a 10 minute mask to help troubled skin you layer this mask over your face wait 10 minutes then rinse off. Sometimes I just use this on troubled areas and it works a treat it really does help rescue your skin, it calms down spots/problem areas and soaks up oil. It's aimed at people with oily/combination skin but will help all skin types when they are having a little trouble.

The mask I use depends on how my skin is so I like to have a few at arms length in case of a skin emergency but if I had to pick only one out of all these masks it would have the be the all rounder and amazing Mask of Magnaminty from Lush. Have you used any of those face masks? What's your all time favourite face mask?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...