http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 23 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash





I picked up Elle magazine a week or so ago and inside you got a sample of the Benefit Roller Lash, being the makeup lover I am I didn't grudge paying the £4 cost of the magazine to get my hands on Benefits eagerly awaited new mascara. You're probably sick of seeing all about Benefits new Roller Lash because it's been everywhere but I'm gonna throw in my two pence on Benefits new mascara.

First of the packaging is so cute, pink and black looking very chic -the sample packaging is different from the full sized packaging. Benefit Roller Lash is based on hair rollers and it's main aim is to give your lashes a lift and a lot of curl, the hook n roll brush is how the magic happens. The brush is designed with tiny little hooks that grab the lashes right from the root to lift and curl them up. I found this mascara separated and curled my lashes beautifully while also giving me more length, the one thing it lacks though is volume and that's what I crave most from a mascara. Volume and length are what I want from a mascara and while this delivers a lot of length it lacks volume however this is still a really good mascara from Benefit that I think most beauty lovers and going to lap up.

Overall this is a good mascara and I'll continue to use it, I'm not sure if I'll splurge out on the full sized version when it becomes available, I certainly won't be rushing to the stands to buy it simply because it lacks volume however I don't see the hype on this one dying down soon and I think Benefit lovers might even love this more than the they're real mascara.

  
 

1 comment:

  1. Im obsessed with this mascara, its amazing for my lashes!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...