http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 13 March 2015

Bargain Buys






 
Over the last two weeks I've picked myself up a few bargains and I thought I'd share them on me blog. Everything in this post was £10 or under.

 eBay makeup brushes I wanted to buy some new makeup brushes but didn't want to spend a fortune on them because let's face it some make up brushes can be pretty expensive. These ones from eBay cost £6.85 and free delivery, bargain! You get 10 brushes in total 5 face brushes and 5 eye brushes so it comes in at around 68p a brush.  

Dorothy Perkins Bag this leopard print lovely was £5 and an absolute steal. It's smaller than what I usually go for in a bag but I couldn't resist. I love the black with the leopard print and the long strap it was originally £12 but I got it in the sale and it was the last one in the shop. The girl who served me had to do a double take when it scanned at £5. I can't wait to use it I just need to learn to pack light.

Primark (p)leather jacket ugh isn't this jacket great, I'd been on the look out for a belted leather jacket for ages after I saw Matt Healey from The 1975 sporting one at a festival last year. Since I own a lot of leather jackets I couldn't bring myself to spend a lot of money on one but then I saw this one in Primark reduced down to £10 from £25 and I had  to have it. I love the look of this jacket it looks a bit biker/rock chick-esk and it's such a good weight it's kind of heavy so it doesn't feel cheap in the slightest. It's exactly what I've been looking for and for £10 you can't do wrong, thanks Primark!
 
My nails aren't looking their best just now they keep breaking and need some TLC so I decided to buy some false nails. In the likes of Boots and Superdrug fake nails cost almost £10 for 24 nails but on eBay I got 600 stiletto fake nails for £5.49 and free delivery (yes really, 600) the only catch is they don't come with nail glue but that's nothing to grumble about I went for natural ones so I could paint them myself and I'm really impressed with these nails the quality is great I was a bit dubious thinking the might be cheap but they really look like salon quality once their on. The stiletto point is sharp but they file like a dream so you can get the shape you want.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...