http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 1 April 2015

10 For £10 Or Under: Drugstore Beauty Products



Sometimes you don't want to pay an eye watering amount on makeup and I don't blame you. Some of us don't have a high end department store near us, yup no MAC or Nars near me ladies and sometimes the high street products are just as good. I went through my huge makeup collection and picked out my favourite pieces that are all £10 or under.

Bourjois 123Perfect CC Cream £9.99 I love this CC cream and have talked about it lots on my blog. I discovered it last summer and have loved it since first use. The CC cream has 3 colour correcting pigments apricot for anti-fatigue, green of anti-redness and white for anti age spots. It's lightweight and blends in like a dream giving you a fresh, flawless luminous complexion.
 
Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter £7.99 these lipsticks are moisturising and have a finish similar to a lip balm. These lipsticks give a pop of colour with a lot of shine, the only slight downside is they don't last that long. Pink Truffle is my favourite shade it looks great all year round but especially in summer with a dewy natural base.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19 I couldn't not mention this concealer could I? it's so creamy and buildable. It works a treat on blemishes, redness and spots without being cakey.

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara £7.99 the ultimate drugstore mascara and it's only £7.99 this rivals high end mascara in my opinion. If you want volume, length and curl this is for you my lashes instantly look fuller and longer when I use this mascara, it's everything I want in a mascara.

MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush £8.99 these blushes are beautiful. They are multi-tonal with a hint of shimmer they blend easily and the colour is buildable if you want a stronger finish. One sweep over your cheeks gives a gorgeous flush of colour. I have the shade Alluring Rose which is a coraly bronzy shade

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer £7.99 is a great under eye concealer I like it as it's going a yellow undertone that suits my skin tone. This concealer hides dark circles and brightens under my eyes, the foam applicator fits nicely under the eye and the concealer blends really well as it's so creamy.

Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil £10 this has fast become my new brow holy grail product it's double ended with one side a brow tint and the other a brow pencil. The nib for the tint makes it easy to fill in the gaps with light strokes making them look fuller and more defined and the pencil makes it easy to give them shape. I really love this product.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Cream Gel Eye Shadow £4.99 these little pots pack a punch and come in a variety of shades. These gel eye shadows blend really well and the colour payoff is great and lost lasting without creasing like some eye shadows. The quality of these eye shadows are great and are a bargain at under £5.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick £8.99 there was a lot of hype on these lipsticks last year but I only recently got into them and they are completely worth the hype. They have a velvety creamy consistency when first applied but dry on the lips leaving a matte finish that isn't drying. The colour payoff is amazing it's bright, vibrant and extremely long lasting it seriously does not budge.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation £9.99 you probably know all about this foundation since almost everyone loves it. The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation gives a healthy radiant finish leaving your skin glowing with a luminous finish. The foundation gives medium coverage hiding blemishes and redness but is buildable if you want to build it up.

What are your favourite drugstore products?








2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to try the new Maxfactor blushes, they look gorgeous!

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! I wasn't a huge blush fan before but I really like these ones x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...