http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Lime Crime Veletines Lipstick

 
 
 
 
 
A couple of weeks ago I ordered some Velvetine lipsticks from Lime Crime after umming and ahhing for a day or so trying to decide what to colours to buy I decided on Bleached and Riot. I placed my order late on the Sunday evening and it arrived on the Friday afternoon which I thought was pretty fast considering it's coming from America, the lipsticks come in a little box that once opened reveals a gorgeous reversible floral box with lots of yellow tissue. The delivery/shipping cost is $10 around £6.50 and the lipsticks are priced at $20 each around £12/13 so they are middle of the road prices similar to MAC. The lipsticks are packaged like a lip gloss in a frosted tube with a red rose designed lid, they also apply like a lip gloss with the doe foot applicator.
 
The lipsticks go on wet but rapidly dry locking to your lips and drying matte, I find it's best to moisturise your lips before using them so your lips don't feel dry but once the lipstick dries the product feels lightweight on your lips. The colour payoff is great you get strong long lasting colour and I found the lipsticks lasted for around 5 hours which is great wear time but if I eat then I need to reapply - which I was I expect from most lipsticks. Out of the 14 shades available I went for safer wearable shades, Bleached is a peachy neutral and Riot is a earthy muted pinky brown (not the best description I know). I really like the Lime Crime Velvetines and I would buy from them again, the product is great and the service was fast you can't really ask for more than that can you.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...