http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 7 August 2015

Going Out Out | Get Ready With Me




 



 



 






 
 
 
I don't think I've ever done a get ready with me blog post before but I love reading and watching GRWM posts so I thought I'd finally do one. I went on a night out the last weekend (my first proper one since April) and decided this was the perfect opportunity to do a GRWM post so keep on reading if you want to see how I got ready to go out out.
 
I started by moisturising my body using Sanctuary Spa Luxurious Body Butter before moisturising my face and neck with Simple Kind To Skin Light Moisturiser, once my moisturiser had sunk in I applied Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer all over my face before starting on my makeup for my base I used Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation as I wanted a flawless looking base that stayed put. Next I started on my brows (that are currently in desperate need of threading) I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in dark brown and my Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 Brush to shape, define and fill in my brows then I took Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara to set them in place. For my eyes I first applied Maybelline Colour Tattoo in creamy beige all over my lid then I used Bourjois Little Round Pot in the shade beige rose into the inner corner and brow bone then in the outer corner and crease I used Urban Decay eye shadow in dark horse, I lined my upper lid and using Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner I used Rimmel Exaggerate Liner in rich brown to define my bottom lid. Because I was going on a night out I applied some fake eyelashes I used Eylure Enchanted Poise Strip Lashes to give me fuller looking lashes without looking over the top once the lashes had set I used Soap and Glory Thick & Fast mascara to make them really stand out. After I had done my eye makeup I used Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes to tidy up and give a flawless finish I love this concealer as it hides bags but also illuminates, I then went in with some Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder to set the concealer. For giving my face some definition to use Maybelline Master Contour in medium/dark and apply it to the hollows of my cheek and work it up to my temples and over my forehead using my Real Techniques Sculpting Brush then I used MUA  Highlighting Powder to highlight before finishing my makeup I used Lime Crime Velvetine Lipstick in Riot. I set everything in place with the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray before moving on to my hair, I washed my hair the night before and put some Bleach London Swamp Spritz to it my hair is fine so freshly washed hair doesn't sit great the salt spray gives my hair so much texture and volume then I used Charles Worthington Texturising Spray to give my hair some extra oomph. Lastly the finishing touches come in the form of a couple of spritz of Boss Nuit. 
 
After that long winded process I was finally ready to go out, if you've made it to the end of this post well done you it's turned out really long and photo heavy so 5 Terri points to you! Thanks for reading my GRWM post and remember you can use Bloglovin' to follow my blog and never miss a post.
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...