http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette



 

Last week I posted about the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette and you might remember me saying that I actually bought two eyeshadow palettes from Makeup Revolution so today I'm going to share with you the second one. The Makeup Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows Flawless Palette costs £8 and comes packaged in a sleek plastic black case with a click shut lid that locks into place and inside is a large mirror along with a plastic film with all the shade names over the 32 eye shadows. Yup you read that right 32 eye shadows for £8 now that's value for money!

The colour range in this palette is great you've got lots of different shades from neutral shades to stunning rusty reds, golds and even an olive one -you're spoilt for choice with shades perfect for a statement eye, smoky eye and natural everyday looks. Most of the eyeshadows are smooth and easy to blend with minimal fall out I found a few of the shades harder to blend and some of the shades need to be built up but overall this palette is a hit. Personally I'd have liked a few more mattes in the palette as most of the palette is made up of shimmers with just the odd matte shade. Overall the Flawless palette is a hit for £8 it's great value for money with a good range of colours for creating lots of different looks.

  

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love makeup revolutions brand and all of their eye shadows are so pigmented and great. I particularly love the naked 2 palette dupe, the iconic redemption 2. An everyday staple for me! Would love to try this one too as it seems that there is everything i'd ever need here. Great post x

    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been really impressed with Makeup Revolution lately, I think I'll try more from the brand. Thanks for reading my blog :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...