http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 28 August 2015

Smell Like Summer


 
Summer is on the way out well it barely arrived apart from the few odd days but lets not dwell on that! When going to T in the Park last month a women on the bus sprayed this body mist from The Body Shop and I instantly loved it, I felt like the bus had been transported into summer and wanted to get my hands on it! The smell just reminds me of summer it's a light, fresh, floral scent saying that I think if you went a bit crazy when spraying it then it would be a bit overpowering. I love this for just chucking in my bag and spraying throughout the day, the smell isn't that long lasting which is the down side but that's to be expected from a body mist.
 
The body mist comes in a glass bottle that is surprisingly sturdy I think it would take a lot for the bottle to smash so I don't have any problems with this lying in the bottom of my handbag. For £7.50 you get 100ml of product which is on the pricey side of things when it comes to a body mist but as I only use a few sprays at a time I'm hoping it will last reasonably well. On a side note because this is such a fresh scent it would double up as a room spray too.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...