http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Thursday 1 January 2015

The 2014 Round Up



Happy New Year folks! It's officially 2015 and to mark the start of a new year I thought I'd round up last year. 2014 was a good year, it wasn't amazing but nothing bad happened so I can't complain and I'm pretty happy with how the year went.



2014 started with my family and I celebrating my great granny's 90th birthday, our family from Wales made the trip up and we all went out for a high tea and drinks. I am so lucky to still have a great granny, I'm 23 and some people my age don't have grandparents never mind a great grandparent. She's still strong, fit and healthy and about to turn 91! What a woman, it gives me hope that I could live a long happy life. 

 

 
 
 
 
This year was the first year in many that I haven't made a trip down to London but I've still got up to some pretty fun things. My friend Sam and I were lucky enough to see lots of our favourite bands and have overnight trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh. We both also went to T on the part which was fantastic, I think that was my 5th year running and I still enjoy it. Seeing Paolo Nutini give an outstanding performance at Saturday at T in the Park is one of the things that really stands out for me this year also who whorls have thought that Will Smith would rock up to a field in Balado to introduce and watch Calvin Harris!


Not only did we go to T in the Park but we also went to Leeds festival again this time my sister and her friend came and we had a really good time. Minus the not so great hotel we had a great few days at the festival seeing some brilliant acts and having a good laugh.





Then there was my birthday which was brilliant, my closest friends surprised and spoilt me and we had a brilliant night out laughing and dancing while drinking a little lot too much. Then came Halloween and it was so much fun, we all made an effort and went out dressed up. I went as the joker my friends went as Poison Ivy, Jigsaw and Beetlejuice.













I also had some great times with my friends, like the day we had at the hermitage sitting on the rocks under the sun in the river just chatting for hour before going for some lunch and the yummiest icecream. A day in Edinburgh with my friend Janelle where we spent hours shopping as got nothing but had some lovely cocktails, good food and came across a lovely little bakery. A day trip to Pitlochry was also now little say out. Then there were all the nights out and the days where we just sit for hours chatting and laughing.






I went to Edinburgh and spent sometime with my mum and sister Christmas shopping and having fun at the Christmas market which was great, we ate far too much good food from the market and spent hours and hours nonstop shopping.

I am so happy and thankful for my wonderful friends and family, I'm looking forward to creating even more memories and fun times with them in 2015. Let's hope it holds good things for everyone. I hope you had a good 2014 and that 2015 has some happy memories in store for you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...