http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Sunday 18 January 2015

Sunday Night Pamper Night





 
You can't beat a lazy Sunday and a lazy Sunday is even better when you pamper yourself, last Sunday I did just that and here what I used. When it comes to pampering myself there are two things I love a bath and a facemask, I always start by running a hot bath and adding one of my many Lush goodies pictured above is the Honey Bee bath bomb (£3.35) and then I apply a facemask as it's January and the cold weather and festive goodies have taken their toll on my skin I used Quick Fix Facials Purifying Face Mask (£4.99) to draw out all the toxins and decongest my skin. When I'm the bath I like to chill out watching Netflix or reading a book/magazine and I recently picked up the latest Cosmopolitan mag so I flicked my way through some of that while letting the mask get to work. 

I used a muslin cloth to remove the mask and then went on moisturising -out of the bath obviously- I used Lush Tea Tree Toner Water (£7.95) on my face using cotton pads to work it around my skin before using Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask (£23) and Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm (£9.50). On my body I used Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion (£10) before getting into my favourite PJs and into bed to watch a film. What do you like to do on a lazy Sunday?
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...