http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 16 January 2015

Life Lately

 
How cute is my glittery Paperchase diary, it's such a handy size and was a pocket pleasing £4.50 I recently bought it so I could keep track of everything I've got coming up in 2015 which so far is a festival and a few gigs. We're already halfway into January can you believe it? 

I went to see The Theory of Everything at the cinema and it was really really good. Before the film I naively didn't know that much about Steven Hawking but I went to see the film after reading good reviews and being intrigued by the trailer. The film is all about Steven Hawking his life, his love and his work, I don't want to give anything away but it's such a good film very emotional and uplifting. Both the leads, Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones, were absolutely amazing. Warning though if you're going to see this film take tissues. 

I'm currently dreaming about going to Paris I've always wanted to go so I've been looking at going later in the year with my friends. I also want to have a few days in London so I'm looking at combining it all into one big trip. Here's hoping...

I've currently been obsessed with this Taylor Swift mash up by Louisa Wendorff. She's mixed two of my favourite songs from Taylor's new album 1989, Blank Space and Style, and I've been listening to this nonstop. Taylor even tweeted about it. 

I've started saving again so let's hope I can keep it up, I've also been going for a little run now and again so let's also hope I keep that up. For rest of January I haven't got that much on apart from my cousin coming up to visit at the end of the month so that will be nice. How's your January?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...