http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 12 January 2015

Urban Decay NAKED 2 Basics




 
I've never owned anything Urban Decay before and then Christmas came along and I got two beautiful palettes, I got the On The Run palette which you'll see on my blog soon and I got this gorgeous eyeshadow palette. The Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette has 6 gorgeous cool toned matte shades perfect for using everyday and creating a smoky eye, they come packaged in a bronzed case that has a suede like feel and that's the perfect travel size, plus it has a large mirror too which is always a bonus.
 
The six neutral shades go from light to dark, are all velvety in texture, extremely blendable and buildable. They can be used on their own or blended together, Skimp is the perfect shade for highlighting and defining the eye because it has a slightly satin finish unlike the others, I really like Frisk for using all over the eyelid for a natural minimal makeup look and Cover is a perfect crease shade. The quality of the shadows are excellent they blend well and are highly pigmented with minimal fall out. This palette is great for matte lovers like me and I'll definitely be reaching for this palette a lot.  
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...