http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 26 January 2015

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera





These days it's very rare that you get physical photos, most pictures make it on to Instagram and social media or stay on the memory card. I'm a bit old fashioned I like actual photographs, CDs, DVDs and so on and that's what really drew me to this camera. I'd seen these cameras a lot over the past year or so and always wanted one, my lovely generous sister got me one for Christmas thanks sis

The camera is so easy to use you pop the batteries in, insert the film cartilages  and pretty much just point and shoot. When the film pops out it takes a few minutes for the photograph to develop and is pretty cool watching it happen. There are a couple of different settings but I don't bother too much about them, the cameras flash never goes off so you can adjust the settings to match where you are; indoor, outdoor, sunny, cloudy etc. As the camera is battery operated it can eat away at the battery charge so it might be worth your while investing in some rechargeable batteries. The cameras come in a wide range of colours with the basic colour range being pink, blue, white, black and yellow. 

The film can be expensive it costs around £19.99 for 20 shots/20photos so on average around £1 a photo but the quality is great and it's not like you'll use this camera on a daily basis. You also can get lots of different themes of film, hello kitty and colours and so on but I really like the classic white. It's also the perfect size for putting in your wallet. I absolutely love my camera and cannot wait to use it through the year, I know I'll get a lot of use out of it. If your going to buy yourself one I'd advise shopping around for the best deal as you often get the camera and film package for a good price, try Amazon, eBay and Argos as some places charge almost £100 just for the camera! 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...