http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 13 April 2015

Primark Fake Nails



 


On a recent trip to Primark I picked up a pack of fake nails for only £1, Primark had lots of different kinds mostly plain self coloured nails and classic French nails but I really liked the stripes so I thought for £1 they were worth a try. In the pack you get a set of 24 fake nails and the glue for the applying them.

I was surprised by how short the nails were they really don't have much length and are about the size of my nails normally before I let them grow. They are a my nails but better style and surprisingly strong for only being £1 I thought they were going to be rather flimsy but they aren't. When it came to putting the nails on I found the right size for each nail and found the smaller size was the best fit then I used my Elegant Touch Brush On Nail Glue to set the nails in place. The reason I didn't use the glue provided is because they usually are rubbish and because of the nib it can get clogged up unlike the Elegant Touch one as you just brush that on like a nail polish.

Overall they are great I really like the nails they fit well, feel good on and look really nice, I wish they were slightly longer but I think they are great for everyday wear. I got about 1 - 2 days wear out of them before one pung off but it was easily reapplied and I've had them on for a week since and painted over them, they really are great.  I'd definitely be using more of Primarks fake nails in the future, have you ever used Primarks fake nails?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...