http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 17 April 2015

FOTD // Spring Time



 

Sorry about the background of these photos but it was the only place to get good lighting, oh the struggle! I thought I'd share with you what makeup I used to create this look as its very spring like, I went for fresh looking skin with a pale orange lip. I started with Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation as my base to give my skin a healthy dewy glow then I used the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer to cover up the bags under my eye and for the pesky spot on my forehead fivehead I used SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint. To see it all and take of the excess shine I used Bourjois Healthy Mix Pressed Powder.

For my brows I used my go to brow product of the moment Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil in the shade brownie points using the crayon side first to shape and fill out my brows then the tint side to define them, I like the result this gives it leaves my brows fuller, more defined but not overly looking drawn on. Then I used my Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette, over my lid I used Frisk, then Cover in the crease and I used Skimp in the inner corners and on my brow bone to highlight. To line my eyes I used Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner to get right into the lash line and then thicken the line out, for my lashes I used Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara to give my lashes volume and length.

To finish I used The Body Shop Honey Bronzer to give my face some definition and Max Factors Crème Puff Blush in Alluring Rose over the apple of my cheeks for a hint of shimmer and colour. On my lips I used Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in the shade Peche Cosy to give my lips a pale orange finish. My make up might look spring like but my outfit was not, all black everything!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...