http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 27 April 2015

April Favourites

Aprils been a funny old month gorgeous and spring like one minute then freezing cold another with the odd mix of April showers. I've been loving the lighter nights and the pretty spring days, flowers blossoming and sunny afternoons.

File:OUaT logo.jpg
photo credit
After finishing PLL and The U.S. Office I had a pretty large Netflix shaped hole in my life which I quickly filled with Once Upon A Time and I mean quickly, I watched about 3 seasons in a week! OUAT if you don't already know about it is set in the fictional town of Storybrooke where all the characters from your best loved fairy tales live after being transported into a real world. You get to see different sides and story's for the characters and I really enjoyed it, it's hard to explain but stick with it if you love Disney and fairy tales you'll probably like this. I've also got a slight crush on captain hook weird.
 
 
This month I've been loving Primark Fake Nails you get lots of different styles and designs and what's better is they are only £1! They are the perfect length for an everyday nail and my nails but better look. I wore these striped ones for a week and a bit and they lasted really well, one nail popped off on the second day but when I reapplied it they stayed put for the rest of the time. I'm so impressed with these nails that I went back and bought three more styles.
 
 
I've been trying out the L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation £6.99 this month and I love it, it's been the foundation I've reached for most days because it feel lightweight while offering a medium to high coverage. The foundation blends like a dream leaving a luminous matte finish that I really like and it's only £6.99 which is really affordable.

 
This month I've also been loving these H&M Skater Shoes £14.99 that I got a couple of weeks ago, they were an absolute bugger to break in but once they had been broken in they are so comfy. I wasn't sure if I'd wear these a it as they aren't really my style my feet are normally always in boots no matter what the season but I really like these. My only little niggle is with the sizing H&M jump straight from a 6.5 to a 7.5? No 7! Strange and a bit annoying if you're a 7 I've notice this on a few pairs off H&M shoes I wonder if it's like that with them all, it worked out ok for me as the 6.5 fit perfectly. Because they are monochrome they work well with lots of casual outfits and will be great for through spring and summer.
 

I've also been loving Muller Light yoghurts this month, they are so nice! The size of the tub is perfect not too much but just enough and they taste delicious, I've been really liking the strawberry and vanilla flavours but there are loads to choose from. I know it seems strange raving about yoghurts but these are blooming brilliant and if you're watching your calories these are only 99 a pot!

That's my favourites for the month, what have you been loving this month? Lets hope May continues to be nice and spring like with sunny days and blue skies. Check back on Wednesday to see what I've been listening to this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...