http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 10 April 2015

A Cold Spring Day

 
  
 


Jacket - George at Asda
Top - Primark (old season)
Jeans - Topshop
Necklace- Primark
Bag - H&M
Boots - New Look
Nails - Primark


You know what its like outside is bright and looking spring like so you dress for a spring day get two minuets out the door and its bloody freezing well that's what happens to me and that's exactly what happened this day. I wore this a week or so back when I went out for breakfast with my sister (thanks for taking the photos sis) we went to Frankie and Bennys and for once I didn't have pancakes instead I had the lighter breakfast and it was delicious.

When I got up in the morning it looked like such a lovely spring day so I decided to wear my mint green coat from George at Asda, I picked it up at the start of the year as I really liked the style it's collarless and a nice weight not heavy but not overly light. I paired it with my ripped Jamie jeans from Topshop and an old laser cut top from Primark that I love. I kept the accessories simple with just a gold circle necklace from Primark it was only £1.50 and I really like it, my bag is from H&M I love the shape of it and I like that its huge but structured it keeps all my things secure without my bag looking overly full and lumpy. The boots are from New Look and have not been off my feet since I got them from my birthday last October the heel is the perfect day size and they are super comfy.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...