http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 27 July 2015

Hugo Boss Nuit





I may have found my new favourite perfume, step forward Boss Nuit in all it's sleek black and gold glory. Boss Nuit was inspired by the little black dress and you can tell that from it's gorgeous elegant packaging and the fruity floral scent. You can wear this perfume day or night but I find it's more suited for an night time perfume because of it's strong smell, the base notes include sandalwood and crystal moss while the heart notes include violet, jasmine and white flowers. I love the musky smell it leaves which is strong at first but then settles, the wear time is average I don't find it that long lasting it wears off after a few hours but I love the smell so much I don't mind having to top it up. The smell reminds me slightly off the Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium but at a slightly cheaper price point.

When it comes to perfume I can be quite sensitive to them with strong smells often giving me headaches and making me sneeze but I find this one gives me the strong smell I want but without any of those annoying effects. I spent ages smelling lots of different perfumes in Boots before I stumbled across this one and I loved it straight away, if you're looking for a new perfume this is definitely worth having a sniff of.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...