http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Whats In My Bag | Festival Essentials





 
Hello lovely people! Thanks for dropping by my blog and stopping to read, today's post is all about what you'll find in my bag at a festival. Let's start with the essentials, you'll find my festival purse that I got years ago and have taken to every festival I've gone to it's a cute cassette tape denim purse from Accessorize and in it you'll find my ID, money and beer tokens. Tissues, hand sanitizer and an emergency poncho are always in my bag too they're just as important as my purse! These clear emergency poncho from Asda are only around £1 but they keep you dry and warm and are much more waterproof than the pack a macs from Primark (I found out the hard way). 

Also in my bag you'll find plasters, chewing gum and a portable charger. iPhone batteries aren't exactly the longest lasting especially if you're going to be snapping photos all day and trying to get a hold of your lost friends, so it's handy to have a portable charger to keep your phone on all day. I'll also pack a sun cream that has high SPF like factor 50 because you're outdoors in a field even if it's not sunny it's best to protect yourself from sun damage. Makeup wise I don't take a lot because I can never be bothered to top up/fix my make up I always pack a lip balm with SPF like these Carmex ones photographed and I'll maybe throw in a powder and some mascara. Some festivals don't let you into the arena with deodorant or perfume but I've managed to sneak in a body spray before, I like my Ted Baker Body Spray as it was a nice fruity flora scent that's no over powering but is surprisingly long laying for a body spray also it's really cooling when the cold spray hits your skin. 

This year I'll also be taking my Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera with me and hopefully capturing some fun, crazy festival memories over the weekend.  Lastly I pack a pair of sunglasses and a cover up like a kimono, oversized shirt or jacket if I'm not wearing one out to the festival encase it gets cold or rainy. T in the Park is only two days away now and I'm really excited, check out my top 20 festival tips here. Are you going to a festival this year? What makes it into your festival bag? Follow me Instagram at @terriswan to see my festival photos first!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...